Skip to the content
- March 2020: And we’re back to the site after a ‘wee break’. Site is in progress of being updated and we’ll keep you posted as things evolve.
- December 2016: Its nearly Christmas again and the Holiday Season is upon us! Our site now has the usual snow flurries on the pages in keeping with the season. Enjoy.
- December 2016: Changed the site theme to a more modern look and feel. It may change again soon depending on feedback!
- April 8, 2014: Changed the header image to a more snazzy typeface and also larger font. Blog is now called articles which is more in keeping with the trend of our site.
- December 15, 2013: Updated the site to WordPress 3.8 and incorporated the Twenty Fourteen theme. Looks great
- June 21, 2013: Rearranged the menus slightly and made the blog postings the landing page. Added a header image from where we are at the moment.
- March 15, 2013: Rearranged the main menus on the site to better suit future needs. Created a “family” section for all private content directed at family members only.
- December 11, 2012: Updated site to WordPress 3.5
- December 8, 2012: Changed name to Traveling Tales.
- December 4, 2012: Added “Stephen & Rita’s Schedule” pages to the site.
- November 10, 2012: Changed the name of the blog to “Cairnstone Chronicles” to better reflect and tie in with our activities and future direction.December 4, 2012: Home page changed from the blog page to a static home page.
- November 10, 2012: Please note that on the right sidebar of the site you can opt to receive notification of new posts by email. Should you want to do this its fairly easy, seems to work very well, and you can customize frequency etc on the email from the site. If you opt for this please let us know how it goes for you.